- In stores, garages and windships around Sweden, there are plenty of sports and leisure equipment that rarely or never used.
- There may be skates that have grown out of place, skis that are too short or soccer shoes that played their last match.
- We at Fritidsbanken are grateful to all equipment and lend it free to other If you have things you want to donate, it’s easiest to contact or visit the nearest Fritidsbank .
- Many can receive equipment outside of normal opening hours, and some have collection points in connection with the premises or at other addresses.
- In some municipalities there are also recycling centers that collect items for Fritidsbanken.
- You can find information about this on your Fritidsbank page.
No related products yet.