- The interactive map shows the locations of water level sensors in canals and drains.
- You can also view pictures from 49 CCTVs at selected locations
Water Level Sensors monitoring of real-time site conditions:
- Currently, PUB has 208 water level sensors around Singapore for monitoring of the drainage system.
- These water level sensors provide data on water levels in the drains and canals, enhancing the monitoring of real-time site conditions during heavy storms and response time.
- An SMS alert system on the rising water level is now open to the public for subscription. This will facilitate more timely updates to the public on potential flash floods.