Write to a politician, and the correspondence is just between the two of you. But what if the conversation was published online as it unfolded?
- There’d be a permanent public archive of everything said, on both sides.
- Promises made, answers given, facts and figures — all on the record, for anyone to read, search… and double-check.
- WriteInPublic allows you to run a website that does exactly that.
- Information about your politicians — their names and email addresses — are automatically pulled in from EveryPolitician.com, so when it comes to set-up, you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- All you need to do is select your country, click a button, then tweak a few settings. It’s almost like magic.